Saturday, September 13, 2014

Top 30 Songs for Family Slideshow Background Music

Background music is key in establishing the mood of a slideshow. When putting together a digital slideshow for a family reunion, a parent's anniversary, or for celebrating any other family event, it can be a daunting task to find suitable songs to play in the background of a slideshow. You want to choose songs that celebrate the established love and support of a family, paying regard to all its different relationships. Yet, with all the music and the thousands of songs that exist, it’s hard to know where to start looking for that ‘perfect background song.’ Here are 30 top songs that would be suitable choices to enhance any family slideshow:

1.)   “Oh, How the Years Go By” - Vanessa Williams
2.)   “My Wish” - Rascal Flatts
3.)   “Song for Dad” - Keith Urban
4.)   “A Song for Momma” - Boyz II Men
5.)   “Remember When” - Alan Jackson
6.)   “Grow Old Along With Me” - Mary Chapin Carpenter
7.)   “Find Your Wings” - Mark Harris
8.)   “One More Day” - Diamond Rio
9.)   “Love Will Keep Us Alive” - the Eagles
10.) “The Dance” - Garth Brooks
11.) “Have I Told You Lately That I Love You” - Van Morrison
12.) “My Little Girl” - Tim McGraw
13.) “I’ll Still Be Loving You” - Restless Heart
14.) “In My Daughter's Eyes” - Martina McBride
15.) “I Hope You Dance” - LeeAnn Womack
16.) "Butterfly Kisses” - Bob Carlisle
17.) “Dance With My Father” - Luther Vandross
18.) “In the Living Years” - Mike and the Mechanics
19.) "What a Wonderful World” - Louis Armstrong
20.) “I Will Be Here” – Steven Curtis Chapman
21.) “We Are Family” – Sister Sledge
22.) “Lean on Me” – The Temptations
23.) “Turn, Turn, Turn” – The Byrds
24.) “You’re Gonna Miss This” – Trace Adkins
25.) “Blessed” – Martina McBride
26.) “What Are You Doing the Rest of Your Life?” – Barbra Streisand
27.) “Lullabye” – Billy Joel
28.) “Don’t Forget to Remember Me” – Carrie Underwood
29.) “I’ll Always Be Right There” – Bryan Adams
30.) “My Girl” – The Temptations


Celebrate your family with the right choice of music! Enhancing your digital family slideshow with background songs and music will really make your slideshow pictures come to life. Choosing any of these suitable songs will add just that little ‘extra’ to your project. Happy listening!

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. ispace1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great factor that makes a certain song easy is whether the one playing likes the song. Guitar cover songs

    ReplyDelete