Sunday, September 14, 2014

15 Best Dedication Songs from Parents to Children

Are you a parent searching for a song to dedicate to your child? Creating a video or slideshow as a special keepsake? Looking for that perfect song for a mother-son or father-daughter wedding dance? The following are the fifteen best song dedications that speak of the love between parents and their children:

1.) “If I Could” - Barbra Streisand (“Higher Ground“, 1997).  See "If I Could" on YouTube

2.) “Isn’t She Lovely?” - Stevie Wonder (“Songs in the Key of Life”, 1976). See “Isn’t She Lovely?” on YouTube

3.) “Lullabye (Goodnight My Angel)” - Billy Joel (“River of Dreams”, 1993). See “Lullabye” on YouTube

4.) “Forever Young” - Rod Stewart (“Out of Order“, 1988). See “Forever Young” on YouTube

5.) “Come to Me” - Celine Dion (“Miracle”, 2004) - See “Come to Me” on YouTube

6.) “Find Your Wings” - Mark Harris (“The Line Between the Two”, 2005) - See “Find Your Wings” on YouTube

7.) “My Little Girl” - Tim McGraw (“Tim McGraw Reflected: Greatest Hits Vol. 2“, 2006) - See “My Little Girl” on YouTube

8.) “Love of My Life” - Carly Simon (“This is My Life”, 1992) - See “Love of My Life” on YouTube

9.) “Blessed” - Elton John (“Made in England“, 1995) - See “Blessed” on YouTube

10.) “Child of Mine” - Carole King (“Writer“, 1970) - See “Child of Mine” on YouTube

11.) “My Wish” - Rascal Flatts (“Me and My Gang“, 2006) - See “My Wish” on YouTube

12.) “In My Daughter’s Eyes” - Martina McBride (“Martina”, 2003) - See “In My Daughter’s Eyes” on YouTube

13.) “Butterfly Kisses” - Bob Carlisle (“Butterfly Kisses (Shades of Grace)”, 1997) - See “Butterfly Kisses” on YouTube

14.) “Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy)” - John Lennon (“Double Fantasy“, 1980) - See “Beautiful Boy” on YouTube

15.) “I Hope You Dance” - LeeAnn Womack (“I Hope You Dance”, 2000) - See “I Hope You Dance” on YouTube

If you’re a mother or father searching for that perfect song to dedicate to your precious child, searching for ideas for slideshow background music, or looking for that perfect song to play during a parent and child dance, then look no further. Any of these would be the best song dedications to illustrate the love between a parent and child.

No comments:

Post a Comment